- Journal of the seventh day writes: Assiut University and the Institute of Southern Egypt for tumors continue the initiative to support women's health
- Dr. Duaa Fathi Hajjaj Ahmed was promoted to a lecturer in the Department of Clinical Pathology
- Visit by Dr. Maha Kamel, Vice President for Community Services and Environmental Development of the Institute
- The first day of training course for the staff of the Institute of Oncology for Civil Protection
- Dr. Tarek El-Gammal, President of Assiut University, visited the South Egypt Cancer Institute and followed up the progress of his clinic.
- The time plan for the course in the field of civil protection and how to use fire extinguishers
- A training course for civil protection at the South Egypt Institute of Oncology
- Dr. Amin Hamdi Zaki assumed the position of Head of the Oncology Department at the Institute
- Day seven writes for a 30-kilogram cancerous tumor at the Institute of Oncology in Assiut.
- Presentation of a lecture on ways to deal with the HIV virus caused by HIV / AIDS by Dr. Mohamed Khalifa, the official of the AIDS Program and the Office of Counseling and Optional Examination at Assiut Health Administration
Faculty Page on Facebook
Faculty Page on Twitter
Faculty Page on Google+
Faculty Page on Youtube