E-Courses Publishing Competition
We advise all academic staff to
publish their courses electronically
A 15,000 L.E.
be awarded as the National
E-learning Center gets its copyright
for e-publishing for three years.
Hint: academic staff has the right
to publish his course in paper-based
1. Be written by the academic staff
who is willing to publish
2. Have a table of contents,
containing practice for students,
figures, illustrations, and
3. Belong to one of the newest
4. Have not been published by
another national e-learning center.
6. Be taught to the first academic
years as first and second year, at
the desired faculty.
7. Be taught to a large number of
students, at the desired faculty.
8. Each faculty should publish