Student Funding support
The Social Fund provided by the university and the government aims to:
- Achieve social security for students in various social welfare or insurance or loans.
- Contribute to providing the students with all the services they need.
- Work on helping the students who have financial problems that prevent them from continuing their education.
- The Faculty of Engineering opens the Social Fund payments twice in the first academic year: at the beginning of the first semester and at the beginning of second semester.
- Payment must be made after submitting all the required documents through the administration of Youth Welfare at the faculty / through the Youth Welfare Department.
Payment of any kind of aid to the student request the following:
- The student must be Egyptian. .
- The average per capita income of the family of the student must not exceed the limit determined by the Board of the Fund.