Student Affairs Services
Services provided by Student Affairs for students
- Receiving the files of the new students? candidate for the faculty to review it.
- Preparing a medical examination forms for new students and follow-up its results.
- Extract fees permission for the faculty students and the undergraduate cards.
- Record the names of students in the registration documents for each year separately - and Prepare military records for males.
- Preparing student lists for each year separately, seat numbers and organizing exams.
- Count names of students deserving excellence rewards and preparing the necessary records to do so.
- Receiving transformation requests of students and reviewing it according to the conditions of transfer and registration.
- Preparing exam schedules for study year and failures.
- The formation of exams committees with observers and monitors and committees.
- Announce the results of year-end exams.
- Take action on the summer training for students wishing to do so.
- Respond to all inquiries and correspondence relating to the affairs of education and study.
- Take punishment procedure against outlaws students and register it.
- Reviewing the sickness and other excuses of students to apologize for exams.
- Preparing all data and statistics relating to education and study.
- Preparing supplementary exams, especially for students who failed in some courses according to the instructions.
- Participation in preparation of the faculty students? union elections.
- keeping records of students and their results in accordance with the legal term.
- Follow the recruiting situation of students and take necessary action to stop registration of every student does not determine his recruitment position.
- Inform the Central Student Affairs with the exams results as well as students transferring and return to it in all matters relating to the management.