The Faculty of Computing and Information aspires to be a leading research educational institution in the field of computerization and community development in the light of global quality standards.
The mission of the college is to serve students and the community, through the provision of distinctive education and innovative research, in the fields of computer science, information systems and technology. And multimedia, developing the student's personality to make him able to participate in building a knowledge-based economy, and desirous of innovating and loving To work together and to be aware of the values of continuing education and self-learning, able to compete locally, regionally and internationally in the labour market, and to interact creatively with society and entrepreneurs.
The strategic objective and goals
1. A distinguished graduate capable of creativity and innovation:
- Development of educational programmes in the light of approved academic standards.
- Continuous development of education and learning opportunities for students and upgrading of graduates.
- Upgrading the teaching staff and the auxiliary body.
2. Upgrading the research competence of the College and developing postgraduate studies:
- Continuous development of scientific research and scientific activities.
- Development of postgraduate studies.
3. The College's interaction with society and the Environment:
Development of community and interactive services with the environment.Development of financial and material resources in the college.Effective follow-up for graduates.
4. An effective administrative apparatus:
- Development of the college's strategic planning Development of the organizational structure and administrative apparatus of the college.
- Develop quality Systems management to improve the college's capacity.
5. Consolidation of values and ethics:
Effective leadership and governance to ensure efficient management and ensure credibility and ethics.
Faculty Page on Twitter
Faculty Page on Google+
Faculty Page on Youtube