Faculty of Computers and Information, Assiut University seeks to achieve excellence and creativity in fields of education and scientific research and community service at the local and regional level.
The mission of the college to supply the student with assets of knowledge and scientific research in the fields of computer science and information systems and technology, and aims mission of the College to develop the student's personality to make it interested in innovation and a lover of collective action and aware of the value of continuing education and the inevitability of self-learning and in line with the requirements of the times and the needs of the labor market and able to compete localand regional, as well as include the mission of the College to provide community service and research services in the areas of college
The strategic objective and goals
A distinguished graduate who is capable of creativity and innovation
- Develop educational programs in the light of credible academic standards.
- Continuous development of teaching and learning opportunities for students and raise the level of graduates.
- Improve the adequacy and efficiency of staff members and their assistants.
- Develop systems of continuous evaluation for educational effectiveness.
Improve the research Efficiency and develop Post-Graduate Studies
- Continuous development of the scientific research system and scientific activities.
- Develop postgraduate studies.
The faculty involvement with community and environment
- Develop interactive and community services with environment.
- Develop financial and martial resources.
- Effective follow up of graduates.
Effective administrative system
- Develop strategic plan of the faculty.
- Develop organization structure and administrative system.
- Following effective manner in leadership and governance to insure the efficiency of management and assure credulity and ethics.
- Develop the administration of quality systems to improve institutional capacity of the faculty.