In 1959, the decision for the beginning of the study in the Department of Architecture Engineering was made, and in the academic year 1960/1961 the study was actively begun.
From 1959 to 1963, the Architecture Engineering Department was occupying the basement and the first floor in the mathematic department in the faculty of science. In the academic year 1963/1964 the department was moved to the mechanical engineering department to occupy the fourth floor.
In the academic year 1984/1985 the preparation for the Architecture Engineering building was completed and the study was continued in the new building in the second term of the same year. The department’s building is on an area of 6000 m2, the building consists of three floors.
The required period of study in the department is four years after the preparatory year in order to obtain a B.Sc. degree in Architecture Engineering. The acceptance in the department was achieved through skill tests, after one month summer training, till the academic year 1981/1982. Science that, the acceptance became through the faculty coordination office.
Faculty Page on Facebook
Faculty Page on Twitter
Faculty Page on Google+
Faculty Page on Youtube