Timetable for the candidacy of Dean of the Faculty of Commerce
Conditions for running for the post of Dean of a college or institute
Subject to the act of 49 of 1972
In the light of Ministerial Decision No. 5241 of 20/10/2016
On the procedure and conditions for running
First: Conditions for running
1. The nomination of working professors is progressing.
3. He has not previously been sentenced to a criminal penalty in one of the offences set forth in the Penal Code or similar offences in special laws or with a custodial penalty for a crime against honour or honesty unless it has been considered.
4. Not to have been the victim of a disciplinary sanction that has not been revoked or if the sanction has been erased or withdrawn by the competent authority
5. The nominee shall not hold any party position at the time of the nomination and for the duration of the term of office
Second: Papers required
1. Application for the post of Dean of the College
2. Official status statement.
3. The candidate's curriculum vitae shall be accompanied by the corresponding results.
4. The work plan for the candidate, showing the developments, methods of reform and development and development proposals.
5. The criminal case sheet.
6. Acknowledgement that the applicant does not take up any party position at the time of the nomination.
7. The required papers are provided out of six (6) copies.