- 4_ Abo-Elwafa, A.
, Sugarcane In vitro culture. In; A short course on plant tissue culture & transformation. , In collaboration between Engineering & Tissue Culture Unit, Genetic Engineering & Molecular Biology Research Centre, Assiut University and Midwest Universities Consortium for International Activities (MUCIA),USA. Assiut, Egypt.11-15 March, , pp; 33-39., 4, 2007
- 5_ Ragab, W.S., Stephan Drusch, Frank Shnidr, Marco Beyer
, Fate of deoxynivalenol in contaminated wheat grain during preparation of Egyptian Balila., International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, volVol. 58, No. 3, pp. 169 - 177 , 1, 2007
- 7_ Abo-Elwafa, A., Ahmed, T.A., Hassaballa E.A. and Sayed, M.A.
, Heterosis and line X tester analysis of combining ability in grain sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench]. , Assiut Journal of Agricultural Science , vol36:, 159-175., 2, 2005
- 10_ Ragab, W.S., Stephan Drusch, Annette Kuhlmann, Marco Beyer
, Characterizing effects of fermentation and baking on the deoxynivalenol content of rolls., Applied Botany and Food Quality, volVol. 79, No. 3, pp. 197-201, 1, 2005
- 14_ Abdel-Rahman A. Farghaly, P. Vanelle and H. S. El-Kashef.
, Synthesis, reactions and antimicrobial activity of some new 1,3,4-oxadiazoles, 1,2,4-triazoles and 1,3,4-thiadiazines derived from pyrazole,, Heterocyclic Communications, volVol. 11, No. 3 - 4, pp. 255-262, 2, 2005
- 22_ Abou El-Hawa S.H., W.S. Ragab, R.A. El-Dengawy and Ali, F.F.
, Composition of Canola seed oil, Yemeni Journal Sciences, volVol. 6, No. 1, pp. 25 – 35, 2, 2004
- 23_ Abo-Elwafa, A and Abo-Salama, A.M.
, A study of somaclonal induced phenotypic variability in sugarcane . , International Conf., on The Arab Region and Africa in the World Sugar Context March, 9-12, Aswan , Egypt , ,P.6/1:16., 3, 2003
- 26_ El-Aref,H.M.; Taghian, A.S.; Abo-Elwafa, A. and Hashad, M.M.
, Genetic studies on the progeny of plants regenerated from hexaploid wheat varieties. , Assiut Journal of Agricultural Science. , vol34(5): , 27-52., 2, 2003
- 28_ Abo-Elwafa, A and Ahmed, T.A.
, Somaclonal variation an attractive source of variability for crop improvement. , The second Pl. Breed. Conf., October 2, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt, , pp. 459-471., 4, 2001
- 29_ Abo-Elwafa, A and Ahmed, T.A.
, Applications of Molecular markers in crop improvement. , The second Pl. Breed. Conf., October 2, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt, , pp. 473-494., 4, 2001
- 44_ Ragab, W.S.
, Effect of different solvent mixtures on the extraction and lipid composition of tomato seeds oil, Proc. 1st Sci. Conf. Agric. Sci., Fac. of Agric., Assiut Univ., volVol. 2,, pp. 905-912, 2, 1997
- 46_ Mahdy, E.E., El-Morshidy, M.A., Eissa, M and Abo-Elwafa , A.
, Genetic variability in lentil ( Lens esculenta Moench). , Assiut Journal of Agricultural Science., vol18(3) : , 71-83, 2, 1987
- 47_ Eissa A.M., El-Morshidy, M.A., Mahdy, E.E and Abo-Elwafa, A.
, Correlation and path-coefficient analysis in lentil . , Assiut Journal of Agricultural Science., vol18(3) , 103-118, 2, 1987