Home > Institute Vision
To achieve the adopted mission, the Institute’s vision for the future depends on the following principles:
- The Institute provides high quality state of the art educational program.
- The graduates are targeted to serve our stakeholders in accordance with the national strategies.
- The Institute adopts applied research programs closely related to the sugar industry and its integrated industries.
- The Institute relies on high academic standards in terms of education, research, and community services.
- The Institute believes in mutual cooperation with the beneficiary industries to maximize gains of the industrial society.
- The Institute adopts the concept of maximizing the benefit of its resources.
- The Institute recognizes cooperation, devotion and pride as their main values that should be adopted by all personnel.
- Continuous development of all resources of the Institute whether physical, staff, assistants, or students.