MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
Center is managed by administration council. The Board of the council is
established through a university presidential decree. It is Chaired by the
president of Assiut University and comprise the following member:
Vice - President for Post-graduate Studies and Research - Vice-Chairman.
Vice - President for Community Services and Environmental affairs.
Director of the Center.
Three members, -who may be key person nominated on an individual basis or
representatives of their respective organizations dealing with south
Four from the university of staff members with good experience in the
Development of South Egypt.
Role of the administrative council
council will meet at least once every three months and its main responsibilities
1. To develop the overall strategy and framework for project
2. Follow-up on project implementation.
3. Ensure smooth implementation of the project by taking corrected action -
4. Approve regular and annual progress monitoring and evaluation reports
presented by the different research teams.
5. Develop the remuneration structure for the committee members and the
6.Approve disbursements as per expenditures presented by the
Principal investigator, in accordance with the agreed upon budget items.
7. Present proposals and suggestions concerning the Center structure and