Responsibilities and Support
What alumni association do?
- Improving our alumni skills and encouraging innovation.
- Strengthening ethical and cultural values and deepening the national belonging.
- Implementing awareness programs that prevents our alumni from toxic ideologies.
- Training and qualifying our students to carry out community service work.
- Organizing seminars, workshops, and training programs for our members.
- Providing social and cultural services for the children of the association.
- Issuing periodicals and magazines of all kinds to serve the members of the Association, after the approval of the competent authorities.
- Announcing the different jobs available at the current graduates of the faculty, which are appropriate to their qualifications through the various advertising channels.
What is alumni association duties?
- Drawing a guide and plan for the association.
- Communicating with graduates who have been employed, and following up to evaluate their job performance, and encouraging them to share their experience with other graduates.
- Creating a database for institutions (such as government / private schools / companies / employment companies) related to graduates.
- Preparing graduates for the labor market by raising their efficiency and developing their skills through a set of a distinguished training programs.
- Following up with the training, qualifying courses, and preparing output reports.
- Informing our graduates with the updates regarding the academic and research aspects within the college.
- Strengthening the relationship with graduates to share their experiences and their opinion in developing academic, research and training plans in the faculty.
- Measuring the attitudes of business owners towards university graduates
- Preparing annual report.
- Publishing periodic and non-periodic reports to inform graduates of developments and trends in their specialization.
- Building a software database for college graduates in coordination with the college’s graduate office.
- Conducting surveys to measure the suitability of educational programs for the needs of the labor market.
- Conducting studies that explain how to improve your skills and draw your career path to the faculty graduates.
- Coordinating with training centers inside and outside the university to improve our faculty graduates and prepare them for the labor market.
- Making field visits to graduates in their workplaces to measure their performance and training needs.
- Measuring the satisfaction of business owners from our graduates and figuring out their needs and coordinating between them and graduates to provide a job-related services.
- Organizing an annual day for graduates and holding regular meetings for them at the faculty.
- Measuring our graduates' satisfaction from the faculty and taking their opinion on how to improve.
- Consistently announcing for new jobs available
- Helping graduates to get the appropriate job for their major.
How could I receive a temporary certificate for abroad purposes? your guide
2. How could i get a temporary/permanent certificate to purposes inside the Arab Republic of Egypt? your guide
3. How do i make a request for temporary graduation certificate and certificate of appreciation in both languages Arabic
and English? your guide
4. Your guide to receive a statement for your grades your guide
5. What is the cost of a replacement of a damaged certificate? your guide
6. My certificate has been lost or stolen, can i get a replacement? your guide
- For a certificate of good conduct your guide
- For a temporary certificate your guide
- To issue a graduation certificate your guide
- Receiving a certificate your guide