Assiut University seeks students who have distinguished themselves in a meaningful way and who show considerable academic performance.
To qualify for admission, applicants must complete all secondary school graduation requirements, maintain a high level of academic performance, and submit all required documents before the set deadlines.
AUN offers Bachelor degree in 15 faculties for undergraduates as well as it also offers diplomas and short courses to sustain quality and constant development of the alumni.
4 Years Bachelor degree in
- Specific Education
- Computers and Information,
- Social Work
- Physical Education.
5 Years Bachelor degree in
- Vet. Med
6 years Bachelor degree in Medicine
To qualify for admission, applicants must complete all secondary school graduation requirements and submit all required documents before the set deadlines; Here are the papers required to have a Bachelor degree in any faculty :-
- Original Thanaweyya-Amma Certificate or “مستخرج رسمي”
- Original Birth Certificate
- 11 passport size recent, personal photos
- The original military ID for male students who are above 19 years (Namouzag 6 Gond)
- Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond), for Egyptian male students only
- A copy of the students’ ID card.
- A Medical report stamped by the Medical sector of Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education