To qualify for admission, applicants must complete all secondary school graduation requirements and submit all required documents before the set deadlines. Here are the papers required to join the faculty of Engineering at AUN:
- Original Thanaweyya-Amma Certificate or “مستخرج رسمي”
- Original Birth Certificate
- 11 passport size recent, personal photos
- The original military ID for male students who are above 19 years (Namouzag 6 Gond)
- Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond), for Egyptian male students only
- A copy of the students’ ID card.
- A Medical report stamped by the Medical sector of Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education
For the students who want to join the English Sector should have the following:
- Fluent English
- Must pay the fees upon submitting the application (3415 EGP) and In case of non-acceptance, the fees are returned.
The student must fill this application form and submit it before the due date.
Transferring students to the faculty of Science
Study place for transferring students may be limited for reasons of capacity.
To qualify for admission as a transferring undergraduate, an applicant who has studied at another university must go through the following steps:
- The student must present a statement from the college from which the student is transferred, stating details of his academic status since joining the college, all the courses he covered along with the grades.
The papers of the student wishing to transfer are presented to Prof.Dr. Abdel-Hamid Abu-Eldahab darwish Abu-Shely, Dean of the faculty of Science
- After the approval of Prof.Dr. Abdel-Hamid Abu-Eldahab darwish Abu-Shely, the file of the student wishing to transfer is submitted to the student affairs.
- Then Prof.Dr. Tarek Abdalla Morsy El-Gammal, President of the University must approve on the transfer request.
- After the approval of Prof.Dr. Tarek Abdalla Morsy El-Gammal, the Student Affairs Department will contact the college from which the student wishes to transfer to send the student’s file.
- Lastly, the student can complete the registration procedures in Assiut University.
Transferring students from the faculty of Science:
For a student to receive all his documents from The Faculty of Science, the students must go through these steps.
- The student must submit a request to the student affairs to take the approval to transfer from the faculty of Science.
- Then Prof. Tarek Abdalla Morsy El-Gammal, President of the University must approve on the transfer request.
- After the approval of Prof. Tarek Abdalla Morsy El-Gammal, the Student Affairs Department will provide the student with a detailed file that contains his academic status to submit it to the university/ Faculty to which he wishes to transfer.
- After the approval of the university to which the student wishes to transfer is issued, the student will sign a release letter in order for us to hand him all his papers.
- Lastly, we will send the students’ file to the university to which the student is transferring.
- Registration Information