The Communication and Marketing Department (CMD) is responsible for promoting the university and its work both internally and externally.
The department creates and manages a comprehensive and integrated strategic marketing communications program that includes:
- Production of promotional materials and university-wide publications
- Media liaison
- Online communications (including websites)
- Function and event-management
- Strategic relationship-building initiatives
- Internal communication strategies
- Events and conferences
- Corporate gifts and conference packs
- Media liaison
- Online communications
- Newsroom & publications
- Advertising classes & courses
Properties and Services Guide
About Properties and Services
The Properties and Services department takes care of AUN's many properties.
The services include:
- Project managing the erection of all new buildings
- Re-designing the spaces in existing buildings
- Maintaining existing properties
- Access control
- Traffic control
- Postal services
The services office is located behind the University’s central Restaurant.
- The Confirmation Office of the Ministry of Interior Affairs
- It operates twice a week. (Mondays & Thursdays)
Police Services Office
Extraction of social security cards on Tuesdays.
Extraction of Electronic birth certificates on Tuesdays.
Extraction of Passports on Mondays.
Extraction of Criminal Status Records on Sundays.
- Extraction of Outdoor Operation Permits.
Railway Tickets Booking Office
The Railway tickets booking office operates Sundays to Thursdays
University’s Post Office
The university’s Post office operates Sundays to Thursdays
- Exhibition halls are booked beforehand through the Administration of Employees Services.
- Telecom Egypt branch for Mobile Services situated in front of the Faculty of Science.
- Traffic Permits Units operate in Stadium throughout the week. (Saturday – Thursday)
- Real estate Licensing Office situated in El-Waledya, El-Gam’aa El- Adema operates on Sundays to Thursdays.