This degree aims to raise the scientific competence in the precise applied fields in the various pharmaceutical fields through separate applied and scientific courses to increase competitiveness in the labor market.
The period of study in the Diploma is two semesters (one calendar year). The student enrolled in the Postgraduate Diploma takes 18 - 24 credit hours, including courses, and may include a research project based on a proposal by the supervisory department council and the approval of the Faculty Council.
- For admission to postgraduate studies, it is required to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or the PharmD from the Faculty of Pharmacy - Assiut University or one of the other faculties of pharmacy in Egyptian universities or equivalent institutes recognized by the Supreme Council of Universities. The applicant is admitted within the available research plan and the capacity limits of the concerned department and according to the specific requirements of the degree.
- The student should sign an acknowledgment of the necessary dedication to study time.
- The student should complete all required documents (Graduation certificate – Grades certificate - Military recruitment certificate (males only) - Birth certificate - Approval of the relevant department - Approval of the applicant’s employment institute for enrollment).
- The student is considered finally enrolled in any course only after paying all fees on the specified dates.
- A graduate student cannot be enrolled in more than one diploma or degree at the same time.
Not less than one calendar year and not more than two years
Fields of study
Assiut University, based on the proposal of the Council of the Faculty of Pharmacy, grants a diploma in specialized postgraduate studies in the following specializations: -