The Sugar Technology Research Institute (STRI) is the only graduate research Institute of its kind in Egypt and the Arab region. As a unique member of the nationally is driven from the Assiut University’s devotion to education, research and community services. The Institute is meant to be a graduate research institute targeting the promotion of knowledge and multidisciplinary research in areas related to industrial activities with particular emphasis on sugar and its integrated industrie
To achieve the adopted mission, the Institute’s vision for the future depends on the following principles:
- The Institute provides high quality state of the art educational program.
- The graduates are targeted to serve our stakeholders in accordance with the national strategies.
- The Institute adopts applied research programs closely related to the sugar industry and its integrated industries.
- The Institute relies on high academic standards in terms of education, research, and community services.
- The Institute believe
To carry out the mission stated herein, in coherent with our vision, the following strategic goals are meant to be achieved:
- To provide high-quality undergraduate program in science and technology of sugar industry and integrated industries.
- To offer superior graduate programs in technical multidisciplinary professional fields that respond the needs of Egyptian industries, as well as to the needs of the Arab region, Africa and the world.
- To eng....