Apply to study in Faculty Of Nursing
To qualify for admission, applicants must complete all secondary school graduation requirements and submit all required documents before the set deadlines; here are the papers required to join the faculty of Nursing at AUN:
- Original Thanaweyya Amma Certificate or certified original “مستخرج رسمي”.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- 11 passport size recent, personal photos.
- The original military ID for male students who are above 19 years (Namouzag 6 Gond).
- Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond), for Egyptian male students only.
- A copy of the students’ ID card.
- A Medical report stamped by the Medical sector of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
For The masters, the candidate is required to pursue a year of studies approved by the Faculty Council and must pass the exams successfully. Then After passing the courses successfully, the candidate has to prepare a thesis on the topic recommended by the department council and approved by the Faculty’s-Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university recognized by AUN (overall grade must be at least “very good”)
- After registration for the Degree, the candidate must have the time needed in Egypt (1 year at least) to study for the diploma.
- A birth certificate or an official copy of it.
- A copy of the National ID Card.
- Six personal (4*6) photos.
- Approval of the students’ workplace that he/she can enroll for postgraduate studies.
- If the student is a civil servant, he/she has to have the approval of his/her workplace that he/she can give all his/her time to study if necessary (or according to the faculty bylaws)
- The Military Status Certificate (postponed / temporarily exempted / finally exempted)
- The Armed Forces approval in the case of conscripted students.