Responsibilities and Support
Our activities and achievements
- Issues a temporary certificate for students until the University’s council accredits and releases the Original graduation certificate.
- Issues (Graduation certificates, Certificates of Appreciation, GPA, and the scientific content in English and Arabic)
- Replies to international letters.
- Replies to letters from the Egyptian government.
- Builds alumni statistics that’s divided according to gender, governances, departments, and grades. In addition, It sends those statistics to the supreme council of universities
- The department is also responsible for sending Central Agency for Public Mobilization as well as the statistics to the university’s central department of statistic.
- Collects data for external students and sends them to the university’s central department of students affairs.
- Organizes and prints a hard copy of the graduate’s data (Name, GPA, address, Phone number) every year since 1967 and sends it to the student affairs.
- Announces the opening of applying to the bachelor exams and the required papers to be enrolled.
- When the exam results are out, we hold aside the papers of the students who did not pass until they pass it.
- We review the results of the students who passed and calculate their results and dividing them according to the academic department and GPA.
- Responsible for writing and printing the ministerial decisions for graduates and sending them to the central Alumni department in the university to issue the original certificates.