The Faculty of Arts Library
About the Library:
The library was established in 1996 in the building of the Faculty of Arts on an area of 484 square meters. It includes four sub-halls next to the main hall which are
- Hall of Graduate Studies
- The Arabic Language Hall
- English and French Language Hall
- Information Hall
The library is open from 8 am to 5 pm
The faculty of Arts library contributes to enabling the faculty to provide distinguished education and scientific research to serve the community through the quality of information services, with the library's sophisticated systems, distinct human resources, and meaningful community partnerships.
The Library of the Faculty of Arts seeks to achieve the following goals
- Provide an appropriate environment for educational and research activities.
- Provide comprehensive and balanced groups of traditional and digital information sources related to education and research programs.
- Provide information services of various kinds that appeal to the needs and aspirations of the beneficiaries.
- Raise information awareness among the beneficiaries by preparing marketing programs for information and other information about the services provided.
- Establish and develop communication and cooperation relations with other information institutions at the local, regional, and international levels.
- Provide and facilitate access to information.
- Create and provide an appropriate learning environment for students, faculty, and university staff.
- Spread information awareness among the academic university community.
- Control the quality of the services provided according to the latest international standards.
Arabic Books: 28069
International Books: 6895
Total number of Books: 34,964
Download this attachment for the know how to search in our library search steps at library index.