Welcome to Faculty of Education
To become a leader in the fields of education, learning, scientific research and service of the community regionally and globally.
To advance the role of education in the well-being of people and communities. The faculty of Education is qualified to keep updated with the technological development and the modern trends in teaching and learning. It upgrades the programs, develops and implements research and training programs that develop knowledge.
Faculty of Education, Assiut University with its two stages, the Bachelor degree and the postgraduate studies aims to:
- Present high quality, distinctive studying programs that conform to the development in various applied, theoretical, social, and human science fields.
- Present creative teachers qualified to compete in the labor market.
- Develop graduate studies and excellence in educational research.
- Enhance the Environmental Affairs and Community Services.
- Ensure the quality of education and the accreditation and continuous development of the faculty.
- Develop the administrative system in the faculty.
Consolidate of university values.
Growth and Expansion
- The number of graduates in 1960/1961 was Six.
- In 1960/1961, the faculty included only three branches; now the number of branches is fourteen.
- Expansion was done in establishing new branches, lecture rooms, and laboratories in the faculty through the project of developing colleges of education and competitiveness projects.