We offer a broad range of academic programs where we prepare professionals for leadership roles in a variety of educational settings by sophisticated teaching methodologies and interdisciplinary coursework which prepare candidates to:
- Think and reflect critically.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Make ethical decisions.
- Translate theory and research into effective practice.
- Understand self, history, and community.
The ultimate goal of the Department Programs is:
- To develop graduates who will facilitate optimal teaching and learning for all students.
- To influence educational policies, practices, and outcomes.