- Arabic language
- English language
- French language
- Oriental languages
- Libraries, documents and information
- Master degree with at least “C” Grade in the specialized field from one of the Egyptian faculties or any equivalent degree from any other institute recognized by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities.
- Students prepare research for a period of at least two years from the date of registration.
- The doctoral student must pass a computer course from a recognized university center before discussing the thesis.
- Students must obtain an ELPT certificate for all departments except for the French language department as it requires obtaining a certificate of success in the French language level B or 70 credit hours from the French Cultural Center.
- Passing TOEFL exam is a must (at least 550)
- Minimum Two years and maximum five years is required for preparing the thesis Know more about our Ph.D. terms and policies here
Apply to study in one of our Ph.D. programs here