Graduate Tracking Unit
The establishment of the unit
The unit was established in 2009 upon the resolution of the Faculty Council.
- To achieve the mission of the faculty in the field of community service.
- To build a database that facilitates the correspondence between the faculty and its students.
- To provide students with information about the possible work fields and development and on the importance of the continuous education.
- To create college programs in line with business needs
- To provide students with educational and job opportunities, nationally and globally.
- To establish a graduation body.
- To provide students with information on potential career opportunities and on-going employment.
- To visit and interview students to improve existing training programs and their results in line with the needs of the labor market.
- To invite graduates to attend special and public events at the faculty.
- To offer jobs and training courses for graduates.
- To provide financial and training support to the faculty.