Academic Aspects of:
- Regulating laws
- Universitiy Law
- Employees law
- University law 2.pdf
- Intellectual Property Law for 2002
The Requirements and Working Structure of the Research Committees: promotion_rules.pdf
The Faculty of Engineering Rules for Bachelor's degrees:
At the request of the Faculty of Engineering Council, Assiut University grants Bachelor's degree in one of the following branches:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical engineering in one of the following departments:
- Mechanical power.
- Industrial construction and manufacturing.
- Engineering Mechatronics.
- Applications for mechanical engineering in agriculture.
3. Electrical engineering in one of the following departments:
- Electronics and Communication.
- Computers and programs.
- Electrical control and equipment.
4. Mining and Metallurgical Engineering
5. Architecture Engineering
In addition to the Mechatronics and Robotics Technology Program in the Credit Hours Scheme, issued by Ministerial Resolution No. (2294) on 9/8/2006. A bachelor's degree is awarded annually in the June and November rounds to students who successfully pass the exams. Students of the final year (bachelor) shall plan the project during the academic year, and the Departmental Councils shall decide its themes and allocate an additional time for the project after the review of the second semester of four weeks duration.
General preparatory year for all students. Preparatory Year
The fourth year
Division of Mechanical Power
Mechatronic Engineering Division Mechatronics Engineering 4
Mechanical Design and Production Division Design and Production 4
Mechanical engineering applications in agriculture Mechanical Engineering (agriculture)
The fourth year