We provide our students with the required knowledge in several areas of computer science including
- Programming skills
- Software engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- Software computing
- Computer architecture
- Parallel processing
- Computer security
- Web technology.
In order to generate high performing expertise in this field, we follow these steps:
- Provide scientific and technical advice and assistance to the institutions and agencies that use computer technologies.
- Award an applied computer science Diploma for students from different faculties to raise the number of graduates who can respond to the current need in the labor market.
- Raise awareness about computer technologies in the country's sectors and institutions and raising the efficiency of their use through specialized professional training courses.
- Participate with specialized agencies for the development and Arabization of computer software.
- Organize seminars and holding scientific conferences to upgrade the scientific level among the specialized cadres.
- Conclude scientific agreements with the corresponding bodies and institutions at the local, regional and global levels with the aim of experiences exchange and conducting research related to computer specialties.
- Propose to create units of a special nature for specialized and advanced research in the field of computers