Faculty of Computers and Information Students Council
Students Council is an organization conducted by students and supervised by heads; it shares student ideas, interests, and concerns with the school-wide community. The purpose of the students council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition, to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare.
Ideas are presented, voted upon, and confirmed by the Students council’s president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behavior, event planning or becoming more involved in the school are welcome to become involved by applying through the below forms.
- There are some rules and regulations in order to join the students council.
The students Council at AUN aims to:
- Initiate, implement, and complete projects and activities that will help the faculty, the students, the administration, the doctors, and the community.
- To encourage personal growth of leaders through participation in-district meetings.
- To provide a living workshop of democratic processes, through such activities as elections, participating in a constitutional representative assembly, etc.
- To contribute to the educational experiences of students by providing them with a positive involvement in AUN, with widened areas of responsibilities and with more direct participation in organizing and implementing activities.
- To provide a viable means for student expression and an increasing amount of self-direction.
- To improve understanding between and within groups through interaction and communications.
- To develop student potential and encourage to make a well-informed, honest, interested and active citizenship.
- To develop not only leadership abilities within the youth of today, but also leadership for the community of tomorrow.
- To develop an awareness of good leadership qualities, for a more informed, concerned, and active citizens of tomorrow.
- To increase students' involvement and faculty’s pride.
Students’ Unions Page:
Students’ Council members:
Council of the Faculty of Computers and Information Union for the academic year