Admission requirements for a Diploma in Information Technology include:
- The student must have a bachelor's degree.
- Original or copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the national ID card.
- 6 personal photos (4 × 6)
- Approval of the student’s workplace in order for him to apply for postgraduate studies.
- If the student is a government employee, he must obtain a permit from his workplace that allows him to have sufficient time to study (or according to college regulations).
- Military Service Certificate (postponed / temporary exemption / final exemption).
- The approval of the armed forces in the case of recruited students.
For More information visit this link