The English language program:
- The program was first established in the faculty of Commerce in accordance with the decision of the Supreme Council of Universities on 9/ 8/ 1996.
- The study is conducted in English language in all the program’s courses. This helps in the development of the English language level of the enrolled students according to its set of educational standards.
- The duration of the study to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce in English is four academic years, including eight semesters, with two semesters in each academic year.
- The specialization begins in the fourth year, where students can join any of two departments (Accounting department, or Business Administration department).
- The program courses are the same as those of the Arabic language division during the first, second, and third year, and the same courses of the Accounting, and Business Administration departments during the fourth year.
- The study is based in lectures and tutorials.
For graduation, the student is required to successfully pass the courses listed in the college bylaw, which includes 52 courses distributed over 8 semesters.
- Submission to the English Language program is made through the office of internal coordination. The college accepts students who meet the admission requirements.