Department of Accounting
Diploma of Advanced Professional Studies in Accounting.
Postgraduate Accounting Diploma in
- Cost Accounting.
- Auditing and Taxation
- Accounting and Financial Control.
- Managerial Accounting and Costs
Diploma in Business Administration
- Hospital Management.
- Crisis Management in Business Organizations.
- Administration development.
Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Advanced Professional Studies in Economics
- Financial Markets and Stock exchange Economics
- Economics of Information and Communication
- Economics of Human Development
Department of Statics, Mathematics, and Insurance Diplomas:
- Professional Qualifying Diploma
- Diploma in Personal Insurance
- Diploma of General Insurance
- Diploma of Social Insurance
Department of Political Science and Public Administration Diploma in
- Local Administration
- Political Studies
- Public Policies
- International Negotiations
- International Crisis Analysis
- Non-Governmental Organizations
First Diploma of Advanced Professional Studies:
A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or its equivalent.
Second: Postgraduate Diploma:
- The student who has successfully completed all preparatory study courses.
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the chosen specialized field
The maximum time for studying diploma is two years
For more information about postgraduate studies, please check our postgraduate program handbook