Responsibilities and Support
- Preparing lists of names and data of graduates, and sending them to the Egyptian Medicine sub-syndicate in Assiut and headquarter in Cairo.
- Preparing lists of names and data of graduates and sending them to the university administration and editing the original graduation certificates for June graduates and November graduates from all departments.
- Preparing lists of names and data of recent graduates for the issuance of the ministerial decision of the university president.
- Extracting a statement for the curriculum studied during the Seven years.
- Issuing temporary graduation certificates in Arabic and English for old and new graduates.
- Procedures for approving temporary and original certificates.
We help our former students through:
- Cooperating with companies wishing to provide job opportunities for graduates.
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship between Assiut University and its alumni.
- Announcing the various opportunities offered by the college or companies to the faculty’s graduates.
- Distinguished graduates capable of innovation and competition in the labor market.
- Development of graduate studies and research capacity of the University.
For more details about the Alumni department, please download this PDF