We are committed to graduate remarkable physicians who are capable of practicing medicine seamlessly, and ready for lifelong learning and development as well, competing nationally and regionally. We are also committed to promote scientific research, upgrade and develop the medical profession; in addition to providing satisfactory health services for the community in a moral and ethical framework.
- Achieve academic accreditation.
- Provide excellent educational programs to bring the highest levels of the students and to attain high levels of learning outcomes.
- Consistently develop our teaching staff skills through academic environment that encourages creativity and allows continuous progress in the field of scientific research.
- Consistently develop our administrative staff managerial skills.
- Continuous improvement in community services provided by the department, especially medical services.