We are looking forward to be one of the leading centers at the local and regional levels in the field of health care, academic education, postgraduate studies and scientific research in all fields of pediatrics.
We are committed to providing an integrated health service to Upper Egypt children at the preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical level, and we are working to improve medical education and scientific research to provide a distinguished service to patients in a valuable ethical framework.
- Educating workers in the future health professional in a healthy educational environment.
- Cooperation and team spirit in working between specialized sub-teams and those who are multidisciplinary, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Promote research through the Clinical and Basic Sciences Research Unit.
- Implementing continuous quality improvement programs.
- Provide a safe and child-friendly environment.
- Adopting the latest technologies and innovative knowledge programs.
How the department of pediatric achieves the hospital's institutional capacity standards?
- Educating graduate students and trainees in various fields of pediatrics in accordance with national and international standards.
- Implementing, evaluating and monitoring professional, clinical and academic practices as defined in accordance with national and international standards.
- Facilitating teamwork for multidisciplinary teams caring for sick children and ways of communication between team members to ensure the quality and safety of medical care for sick children.
- Establishing and strengthening the clinical research and laboratory research unit in the basic sciences of pediatrics.
- Inaugurating and participating in various community education programs related to the fields of pediatrics.