Registration for the Masters is announced at the beginning of August; the graduate student can submit the application till mid-September every year.
- the study begins the first week of October.
- The graduate student must take an approval from his workplace that he can give the time to his studies
- He must have one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor's degree in computers and information in the field of specialization from one of the Egyptian universities or Equivalent degree from other scientific institution acknowledged by the Supreme Council of Universities, with minimum a “Good” GPA
- Post- graduate diploma in computers and information in the field of specialization from one of the Egyptian universities or Equivalent degree from other scientific institution acknowledged by the Supreme Council of Universities, the accumulative grade must be at least good.
System of Study:
- The study is divided into two stages:
- One preliminary year to study the required courses
- A period of minimum one year of maximum four years to prepare the thesis.
- By the recommendations of the supervising professor and the department, the faculty council can grant one further period to complete the thesis.
- During the preliminary year, the study hours are ten hours minimum per week, for twenty eight weeks in a year.
- It is permitted (for the faculty council by the recommendation of the concerned department Council) to exempt the student from studying some courses if the student had previously studied the courses under one condition which is
- The period since studying these courses must be less than five years.
- Getting a master's degree in Computers and information requires the following:
- The student must succeed in all courses of the preliminary year.
- The student must have a seminar about the subject of the thesis, then the supervision committee presents a report acknowledging the validity of the thesis to be presented to the judging panel.
- The judging panel must acknowledge the validity of the thesis to obtain master’s degree in computers and information
At AUN, You can have your masters specialized in the following departments, for all the details regarding the courses and the Postgraduate studies in the following departments, download the attached PDFs
- Information system
- Computer Science
- Information technology