Student Funding support
The Social Fund provided by the university and the government aims to:
- Achieve social security for students in various social welfare, insurance or loans.
- Contribute to providing the students with all the services they need.
- Work on helping the students who have financial problems that prevent them from continuing their education.
- The Faculty of Pharmacy opens the Social Fund payments twice in the first academic year: at the beginning of the first semester and at the beginning of second semester.
- Payment must be made after submitting all the required documents through the Youth.
Payment of any kind of aid to the student request the following:
- The student must be Egyptian. .
- The average per capita income of the family of the student must not exceed the limit determined by the Board of the Fund.
For all the details regarding our students’ funding procedures and rules
Please fill this form and submit it if you want to request a financial support from the university