Technology Services Unit
In an effort to activate ICT Services to reach the Faculty's beneficiaries, students, and staff, the Faculty's Technology and Information Services Unit has been established on 24/9/2013 (by the decision of the University council no. 598).
The Unit is considered to be the linking point between the six projects presented by ICTP at the level of the University and among the Faculties.
(Network - Management Information Systems - Training - Digital Library - E-Learning -Digital Portal) to provide outstanding services in information technology to the Faculty.
The Technological Services Unit of the Faculty of Pharmacy received a certificate of appreciation as the best technological services unit at the University for the year 2017-2018.
Assiut's University seventh conference for pharmaceutical sciences. 17/3/2010 - 18/3/2010
Assiut's University eighth international conference for pharmaceutical sciences. 12/3/2014 - 13/3/2014
Assiut's University nineth international conference for pharmaceutical sciences. 13/4/2016 - 14/4/2016
Assiut's University tenth international conference for pharmaceutical sciences. 23/4/2016 - 26/4/2016
Workshop of designing and discovering drugs using software tools. 19/1/2017 - 19/1/2017
Seminar about the role of the clinical pharmacist in the European systems and the challenges that encounters practicing of clinical pharmacy in Egypt. 29/1/2017 - 31/1/2017
The 14th Workshop for designing and discovering drugs using software tools. 2/2/2018 - 4/2/2018
The 15th Workshop for designing and discovering drugs using software tools. 11/4/2018 - 12/4/2018
Assiut's University eleventh international conference for pharmaceutical sciences. 1/11/2018 - 3/11/2018
Training course titles "Using molecular modelling based on the knowledge of chemical structures in the development of drugs. 22/11/2018 - 22/11/2018
Workshop for the presentation program Prezi. 27/4/2019 - 30/4/2019
The 16th workshop for bioinformatics and molecular modelling together for an effective drug. 4/11/2020 - 5/11/2020
Assiut's University 12th international conference for pharmaceutical sciences.
- Documentary about the Faculty
- Pictures of the clinical pharmacy's first-class graduation ceremony.
- Pictures of the clinical pharmacy's second-class graduation ceremony.
- Pictures of T3A company's visit
- Meeting of the academic staff and the clinical pharmacy program associates with the executive committee
- Pictures of the new programs’ evaluation committee's visit. 23/4/2008
- Pictures of the new programs’ evaluation committee's visit. 29/11/2008
- Pictures of the new programs’ evaluation committee's visit. 19/12/2009
- The first field trip for the projects follow-up committee
- Center of drugs information (pics)
- Medicinal plants pics (pics)
- Scientific devices in the center of pharmaceutical services. (pics)
- The Faculty's YouTube channel
- Presentation about "ChemSpider" workshop.
- Workshop survey.
- Workshop attendance registration link
The unit is systematic in providing and developing information technology that strengthens the college in order to carry out its main tasks: pharmacy education, scientific research and community service, which facilitates the achievement ofthe university's tasks and objectives.
To assist and qualify the Faculty in the availability and circulation of information in its electronic form through information networks directly and quickly and to develop new educational patterns and achieve the integrated mechanization of the management of the Faculty and the educational process and prepare the Faculty to communicate with its graduates through direct and continuous training.
The objectives and activities of the Technology and Information Services Unit in the Faculty
to activate the educational process and carry out the following tasks:-
- Create an academic email account for each student, faculty member, and employee.
- Conducting questionnaires electronically, collecting data, and delivering them to the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Unit.
- Assistance in creating an account for each student and faculty member on the digital library.
- Communication between faculty members and students through the unit's academic e-mail.
- Digital Communication inside and outside the faculty.
- Assisting faculty members and the supporting staff to create accounts on “Google Scholar” and Research Gate.
- Using electronic transactions instead of paper and raising the efficiency of workers in the use of information technology.
- Managing electronic courses and providing technical advice and training.
- Training the faculty members and their assistants to raise the learning resources for the subject and to deal with the portal's libraries.
- Update the faculty's data on the electronic portal.
- Managing the electronic educational platform and organizing courses on it.
- Supervising the conduct of exams via the faculty's electronic platform during the Corona virus pandemic
- Organizing training workshops for faculty members, their assistants, students and employees, for example (Office 365, “Google Scholar” and Research Gate) in coordination with the Information and Communications Technology Systems Development Center (ICTP) at Assiut University.
- Management of "my entitlements service" in the faculty in cooperation with the Department of Accounts in the faculty.
- Manage meetings and discussions through Microsoft Teams
- Manage marking exams with OMR
- Organizing of electronic exams at the university's electronic exams center
- Organizing electronically applying for various postgraduate programs
- Organizing an electronic registration for the faculty's scientific conference (Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference).
- Organizing course registration for students electronically for each semester.
Management Information system
- Use electronic transactions instead of paperwork
- Training and technical support to activate the use of mis.MIS.
- Training of faculty staff and faculty in ICT in collaboration with the university's ICTP Training Center.
- Use Request Tracker, a task ticket tracking system that is used to coordinate and track task executions.
- Increase the efficiency of using the digital library
- Managing the accounts of the beneficiaries of the college on the digital library.
- Training faculty, assistant staff and students to make accounts on "Google Scholar”, a service dedicated to students and researchers in order to find research, summaries and information in any field of scientific research.
- This presentation contains all the information related to digital library services and how to obtain research and scientific messages both from within the university and from home.
- Application form for username and password to access databases from home.
- Training faculty members, their assistants and faculty staff free of charge in order to upgrade their ICT skills in order to reach the highest levels of performance and maximize the benefit of continuous development in this field.
- Help and make an account for each student and faculty member on the digital library.
- Make an account for each student and faculty member on the academic email.
- Make an account for each employee in the college on the academic email.
- Participation and introducing students to how to access al-Farabi's website to do questionnaires.
- Communication between faculty and students via the unit's official email.
- Collect and publish outgoing correspondence to the College and send it to faculty and students.
- Help the Faculty’s students to make accounts on Google Scholar, a service dedicated to students and researchers in order to find research, summaries and information in any field of scientific research.
- Using electronic transactions instead of paper and increasing the efficiency of workers in the use of technology.
- Marketing electronic courses and providing technical advice and training.
- Training faculty members and their assistants to raise learning resources for the subject and deal with portal libraries.
- Running and activating the e-mail service for students and faculty.
- Update the college's info on the portal.
- Managing the accounts of the college's respondents on the digital library
University performance questionnaires
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Clinical Pharmacy Program: Satisfaction of faculty members and their assistants: http://zti.me/26P
- Course calendar questionnaire
Honoring the Technology Services Unit:
Dr. Suad AbdulLatif Hassan
Electronic Portal Administrator
Miss Howaida Caesar Simon
Electronic Course Suprem
Ms. Hayam Mahmoud Othman
Mr. Mahmoud Fawzi Jouda
Eng/ Marwa Mohammed Ahmed
Systems and Software Officer
Miss Hajar Sayed Ahmed
Administrator of management information systems, programs and systems
Ms. Iman Badari On Badari
IT Unit Email: ITU@pharm.aun.edu.eg
Phone : 0020882411484
Dr. Soad Bayoumi Email : email@example.com