Responsibilities and Support
- Preparing and qualifying our students for the labor market by enhancing the following skills:
- Building a professional communication network.
- Group Work
- Flexibility and adaptation in the field of work.
- Ethics of professional work.
- Problem solving skills.
- Searching for training opportunities for our students.
- Connecting the students with the pharmaceutical industries.
- Establishing an employment forum to introduce the graduates to the jobs available for their profession.
- Creating a program to communicate well with our graduates by filling this form.
Steps for obtaining temporary certificates (Arabic/English)
- The graduate student must submit a request to obtain a graduation certificate "Arabic-English" as desired, to the Graduate Affairs. Below you can find the form to fill
temporary certificate request
Authorization request for graduates
- Then the student must pay the required fees in the financial affairs.
- Must submit passport size recent, personal photos
- The certificate is prepared, signed, accredited, and seals to be delivered to the graduate on the same day.
- We aim to enhance our Alumni program, by asking for our graduates’ feedback on what needs improvement and their recommendations; please if you have graduated from the faculty of Pharmacy at AUN, fill this to help us improve the connection between us and our graduate students