Responsibilities and Support
The Alumni department has done a lot of cultural activities, which aim to care about staff members from all sides.
Cultural activities aims to increase cultural level of staff members by:
- Holding cultural and literature symposiums
- To issue cultural and social magazine.
- To spread medical and environment culture awareness, as to limit medical and environmental problems.
Scientific activities aims to increase scientific level and exchange experiences in nursing field by:
- Holding conferences, scientific symposiums and workshops.
- To participate in global conferences.
- To issue scientific magazine.
Social activities aims to care about staff members and their families from all social and medical sides by:
- Providing medical care for staff members’ families.
- To honor A students in (scientific- literature- cultural- athletic) activities.
- To organize pilgrimage and omrah trips.
- To organize entertainment trips.
- To organize with specialized companies, as to provide goods and other products with reasonable prices or by installments.
- The association created a website (www.afngegypt.com), E-mail (email@example.com) and page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/afng.eg), as to facilitate connection between graduates and to check their problems and suggestions.
Example of those activities in latest five years done by the department since 2011 are:
Activities done in 2011:
- Organized a symposium to state main problems that faces associations’ members and how to solve them (5-6-2011).
- Organized Omrah trip for associations’ members in (10 to 20-4-2011).
- Organized a fast-breaking for association’s members in Ramadan at (Altatbqyeen) club.
- Organized a trip for associations’ members to (Rashid –Adfena) cities in 9-9-2011, 19-9-2011.
- Organized a workshop for 3 days, as to organize group of symposiums, to enhance scientific level of graduates.
Activities done in 2012:
- Organized “mawlad nabwy” trip for 1433 Hijari.
- A trip to “Rashid and Adfena” cities in 20-4-2012.
- Renewed contributions of “altatbkyeen” club at Saba beach for associations’ members.
Announcements done for trips to (dream park- Luxor and Aswan), various scientific activities (training and lectures). They were not done due to security un-stability in 2012.
Activities done in 2013:
- Organized Omrah of “Mawled el nabway” for 1434 trip.
- Participated in scientific conference that were held by faculty of nursing, Alexandria University in period between 15 and 16-5-2013, by paying conferences’ fees for 7 members that were nominated by different hospitals.
- Organized a fast-breaking for association’s members and their families in Ramadan at (Altatbqyeen) club on 15th of Ramadan (24-7-2013).
- Participated in graduation party held at faculty of nursing, Alexandria University on (30-10-2013), and this by honoring 12 A students with certificates and paying annual fees of 2013 of the association for 9 A students of scientific departments.
Activities done in 2014:
- Organized a fast-breaking for association’s members and their families in Ramadan at (Akasya) club on 12th of Ramadan (10-7-2014).
- Participated in training symposium for intern students of nursing faculty (15-8-2014) and distributed a brochure.
- Participated in graduation party of nursing faculty on (26-11-2014), by paying annual fees of the association for 17 graduate (A students).
- Renewed contributions of “altatbkyeen” club for associations’ members and their families.
- Done medical project for associations’ members and their families, by contracting with group of hospitals and doctors, as to provide discount percent for them.
Activities done in 2015:
- Do a brochure with the names of doctors contracted with them in medical project.
- Participated in training round for intern students at faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
- Held a training symposium for intern students at faculty of nursing, Alexandria University.
- Held a symposium about how to care titled by “diabetic foot”, presented by Dr. Engy elKhateeb.
- Participated in graduation party of nursing faculty, Alexandria University, provided them with certificates and paying fees for one year for A students and intern students.
Activities done in 2016:
- Meeting done with Dr. Waleed Alaraby (deputy of Nursing union at Alexandria) on “30-1-2016” at Semoha headquarter, as to present problem that faces staff members.
- Announcing for trip for (Madinaty, Rashid and Adfena) for associations’ members on Friday (8-4-2016)