- Innovative research on a subject approved by the Faculty Council for a period of two years from registration.
- Submit a research protocol.
- Submit the research results in a letter accepted by the Judging Committee.
- Passing the general and private nursing science exam and basic sciences related to the specialty.
- The graduate students must take a Full-time study for at least a year and must pass an English language course and an ELPT course.
Obtaining a master's degree in the subject major with a “Good” GPA at least
- Department of Administrating Nursing Services
- Department of critical care
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of medical-surgical
- Department of public health
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Psychiatric
- Department of Geriatric
- Not less than a year and not more than six years
- It is not permissible for a student to be enrolled in a PhD degree more than four years without applying for the exam
- If the graduate student has an excuse and it is accepted, the faculty council may give the student an additional period of two years maximum.
- If the student didn’t obtain the degree after six years maximum, the student’s registration will be canceled.